Help in Crisis (EAP)
Are you or a family member having personal problems at home or at work? Get help now.
An experienced, licensed Employee Assistance Program counselor can speak privately and confidentially with you about topics such as:
- Suicidal Thoughts
- Rape Crisis
- Substance Abuse
- Eating Disorders
- Domestic Violence
- Grief and Loss
- Anger Management
24-hour Help Line
- Private and confidential (will have no effect on your job security or chance for promotion)
- Up to four counseling sessions per problem
- Available to benefits-eligible UTSW employees and their live-in family members (regardless of participation in a health plan)
- Access to outside providers and resources
Please Note: Some outside services are not free, but you will have the opportunity to decline such services before incurring any costs.
Mental Health Awareness Month
Related Tools & Links
- COVID-19 Wellness Resources
- Employee Wellness
- Office of Faculty Wellness
- Student Wellness & Counseling
Questions about the Employee Assistance Program (EAP)?
Employee Assistance Program