Our trainees have an option to obtain a ‘specialty specific’ individual disability insurance policy without any medical underwriting and with discounted unisex rates.
UT Southwestern strives to prepare residents to provide the highest level of clinical care with continuous focus on safety, individual patient needs, and compassion.
UT Southwestern is committed to providing a learning and working environment in which residents/fellows can raise concerns and provide feedback without intimidation or retaliation and in a confidential manner.
The following organizations are not associated with UT Southwestern Medical Center, but their websites may be helpful to prospective residents or fellows:
- Accreditation Council for GME (ACGME)
- American Association for Colleges of Osteopathic Medicine (AACOM)
- American Board of Medical Specialties (ABMS)
- American Medical Association (AMA)
- American Medical Student Association (AMSA)
- Association of American Medical Colleges (AAMC)
- Educational Commission for Foreign Medical Graduates (ECFMG)
- Electronic Residency Application Service (ERAS)
- Fellowship and Residency Electronic Interactive Database (FREIDA)
- National Academy of Medicine (formerly Institute of Medicine)
- National Guideline Clearinghouse
- National Institutes of Health (NIH)
- National Library of Medicine
- National Resident Matching Program (NRMP)
- Texas Medical Association (TMA)
- United States Medical Licensing Examination (USMLE)