UT Southwestern’s commitment to raising awareness of the dangers of sexual misconduct includes offering ongoing education through annual campus-wide training on Title IX and UT Southwestern’s policies that protect against sexual discrimination and foster a safe, inclusive, and healthy campus environment.
The following online courses are available to be assigned. Please contact the Title IX office at TitleIX@UTSouthwestern.edu for course assignment help.
- Eliminating Campus Sexual Violence: Taleo Learn course for UT Southwestern employees and students
- Clery Act Basics: Interactive Taleo Learn training program for faculty and staff that provides a general introduction to Clery Act requirements
- Harassment and Discrimination Prevention (Title IX): Interactive Taleo Learn supervisor training program for faculty and staff that trains employees on how to identify and respond to different types of sexual misconduct and discrimination committed against students and employees, as required under Title IX.
- Bridges: Building a Supportive Community: Interactive training program for faculty and staff that includes scenarios and examples you may face around sexual assault, domestic violence, dating violence, stalking, and sexual harassment. This program will provide you and your colleagues with important skills and resources to help foster a safe, inclusive, and healthy campus environment
- Bridges: Taking Action: Interactive training refresher for faculty and staff. Concentrating learner engagement around the practical application of content from the original Bridges course, this course seeks to codify prescriptive behaviors related to recognizing, responding to, and reporting sexual misconduct. This refresher will equip you and your colleagues about important skills and resources to help foster a safe, inclusive, and healthy campus environment.
All Title IX Coordinators, Deputy Coordinators, investigators, and those with authority over sexual misconduct investigations and proceedings receive appropriate training about offenses, investigative procedures, due process, and applicable UT Southwestern policies, procedures, and resources.