- 4 original research papers were accepted for publication (see publications).
- Sarah Elkin was awarded a fellowship of, and Internship at, the Federation of American Societies for Experimental Biology (FASEB).
- Ashley Lakoduk was selected as a member of the UT Southwestern Chancellor’s Student Advisory Committee.
- Zuzana Kadlecova participated in the 14th EMBO Endocytosis meeting in Mandelieu-la-Napoule, France.
- Marcel Mettlen completed the "Analytical and quantitative light microscopy" course. MBL, Woods Hole, MA.
- Zuzana Kadlecova presented her work at the "Lysosomes and Endocytosis" Gordon Research Conference, Proctor Academy, Andover, NH
- After receiving her Ph.D. degree in Biomedical Sciences/Physiology from the University of Texas Health Science Center in San Antonio, Rosa E. Mino has joined our lab: WELCOME to the team, Rosa!
- Congratulations to your new jobs: Nawal Bendris, Carlos Reis and Richard Carr!!!