Go to ...
- Employee Assistance Program
- Exposure to COVID-19
- Occupational Health Services
- Virtual Care Clinic for Employees & Families
The COVID-19 Virtual Care Clinic provides quick access to one of our expert clinicians for a COVID-19 screening. A virtual visit is likely scheduled for the same day.
Your family members:
- Must be ages 12 and up
- Do not have to be current patients of UT Southwestern
- Will provide their insurance to be billed, and our UT Southwestern staff will work with your insurance company if prequalification is needed.
What to Expect
The virtual visit will consist of a screening to discuss:
- Potential exposure
- Previous medical history
The visit will not always include a COVID-19 test. If there is a need for formal testing, patients will be referred to the Drive-up Testing Site at the Paul M. Bass Administrative and Clinical Center, Lot No. 18. It is open seven days a week, 9 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Request a Virtual Visit
If you have any questions or a family member wants to request a virtual visit, please call 214-645-9296.
We are available Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
If you have been exposed to COVID-19 while on the job, please fill out the screening form.
If you have had community exposure, contact your primary care provider. Once cleared to return to work, you must send your primary care provider’s documented clearance notification to Occupational Health at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are symptomatic or have been exposed to someone with COVID-19, it is imperative that you exercise good judgment and call Occupational Health for next steps.
Occupational Health Services is now extending its Monday-Friday 8 a.m.-5 p.m. business hours to seven days a week. You will receive a response within four business hours.
Counseling and Mental Health
Need an empathetic listening ear or some help processing? The hotline is open to the entire UTSW community.
Contact Us: 214-645-5686 or behavioralhealthresponseteam@UTSouthwestern.edu
Hours: 7:30 a.m. to 6 p.m. daily. Members of the Psychology and Psychiatry Department will answer calls and emails throughout the week.
Find practical coping skills for the top emotional concerns you are facing today in Stress Management for Providers (PDF).
As part of your employee benefits package, UT Southwestern Medical Center provides an Employee Assistance Program. This program is designed to assist employees who may be dealing with personal problems that affect their relationships at home and at work.
- 24 hour, 7 days a week access
- Up to four counseling sessions per problem/issue
- Eligible to dependents and family members who currently live within the employee’s home
- Critical Incident Stress Debriefings (CISD)
- EAP orientations
- Educational seminars
- Multiple locations
- Referrals to community resources
- Supervisory trainings and consultations
Toll-free Phone: 800-386-9156