Information for Employees
Exposed and Need Testing?
Testing for Family Members
If your family member is symptomatic or has experienced a COVID-19 exposure, you may schedule a test directly (without a virtual visit) by calling 214-645-9296 Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Learn about ...
- Child Care Toolkit
- Employee Health
- Entrances – They Have Changed
- Masking Policy
- Travel Guidelines
- Virtual Care Clinic
We are limiting access points to Parkland Hospital from Children’s Medical Center Dallas. All Children’s Health team members and UT Southwestern physicians will enter the hospital through designated doors and complete the screening process. This process includes wearing a mask at all times while in the hospital.
- We are closing access to Parkland from our Dallas campus on the basement level until further notice.
- Physicians and team members are still able to access Parkland through the entrance near the NICU on the second floor as well as on the first floor outside to access old Parkland.
- For Parkland Hospital employees who are transporting NICU patients to Children’s Medical Center Dallas, a mask will be worn upon entry to the facility, and entry will occur on the fourth floor of Children’s Medical Center Dallas.
- All Children’s Health team members or UT Southwestern physicians who need to go to Parkland Hospital from Children’s Health will utilize the fourth floor corridor. This location has a Children’s Health and Parkland Hospital badge reader in place.
- The door on the lobby level from Children’s Medical Center Dallas (RPM‑L‑BL 400‑C1) will be locked and is no longer accessible for any team members or physicians to use for travel between the two facilities.
- The Children’s Health door on the first floor near the laboratory will be locked and will no longer allow entry or exit from Children’s Medical Center Dallas.